The Stittsville District Lions Club has been a cornerstone of the Stittsville community since its founding in 1952. Over the years, we have worked tirelessly to make a positive impact in the lives of those in our community and beyond.
Our club was chartered on June 3rd, 1964, with members who were dedicated to serving their community. Since then, our membership has grown, and we now have over a dozen members who are actively involved in our various club projects.
Over the years, we have undertaken a wide range of initiatives to support our community, including fundraising for local organizations, providing financial assistance to families in need, supporting youth programs and initiatives, and much more.
One of our most significant contributions to the Stittsville community has been the construction of the Lions Hall, which opened in 1980. The Hall is a hub for community events, programs, and activities and is used by countless individuals and organizations in our community.
Throughout our history, we have remained committed to our core values of community service, leadership, and fellowship. We believe in serving our community with passion, integrity, and dedication, and we are proud of the positive impact that we have made over the years.
As we continue to grow and evolve as a club, we remain dedicated to making a positive difference in Stittsville and beyond. We are grateful for the support of our members, volunteers, and community partners and look forward to many more years of service and leadership.